The Library of Things is a collection of unique items that you can check out with your library card. All items go out for one week.
Requesting and Picking Up Things
- You must have a SAILS Library Network card in good standing.
- Some items are only available to patrons 16 years and older.
- Things are first come, first serve, and are not holdable. You may call to see if a Thing is available.
- You must read the Borrowing Policy and fill out the Library of Things Liability Waiver.
- Things MUST be returned inside the library during normal hours.
- Please do not return Things to the book drop or other SAILS Network libraries.
- Note that items will be quarantined for 24 hours.
Other thing you should know:
- Late fees for these items are $5 PER DAY.
- No renewals.
Check out our offerings by clicking on any of the categories listed below.
IN HOUSE items coming soon!