The Bridgewater Public Library offers free WiFi for persons with wireless-enabled portable computers.
We also have ten computers for accessing the Internet or using Word. These computers are connected to a printer, where you can print out documents for $0.10 a page/black and white.
- Library staff cannot control access points which often change unpredictably. The Internet may contain materials that a user finds controversial or inappropriate. Library Users access the Internet at their own discretion. As with other Library materials, restrictions of a child’s access to the Internet is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian.
- Users agree to follow all federal, state and local laws regarding internet use, including but not limited to, copyright, licensing, and content restrictions. Users may not use Library computers to access illegal materials including those that are obscene or harmful to minors, or for any illegal or fraudulent actions. The display of sexually explicit graphics is inappropriate in a public environment. The Library reserves the right to terminate a user’s Internet privileges. The library expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from access to or use of information obtained through public internet access.
- The library is not responsible for the accuracy or timeliness of information found via the Internet.
- Users may bring in removable storage devices and copy non-copyrighted materials onto them. Printing is available at a charge.
- When accessing e-mail in the library at a public workstation, please keep in mind that private communications may be accessible to the next workstation user.
- Users may not download information, icons, graphics or programs to the computer’s hard drive. Information may only be downloaded to a removable storage device.
- There will be no more than two people at a computer station.